Uvex Phynomic Airlite Esd As Cut Resistant Gloves
Gloves that ensure cut resistance are not similar to all other materials of gloves. They are uniquely featured to facilitate the very purpose that they are meant for. Such gloves are to be used while working in and around extremely sharp and edgy objects that usually cannot be dealt with in free hands. This article intends to highlight the features of uvex phenomic airLite ESD gloves that are majorly cut resistant gloves.
Its unique features
This particular product in the sphere is both protective as well as comforting. Thus, some of its features may be enlisted as under:
- Provides very good grip in dry and somewhat damp areas also
- Lightweight and is made of breathable material
- Comes with a knitted cuff and ergonomic fit
- Dermatologically tested the product to suit the skin
- Protects against electrostatic charges as well
- Free from uncomfortable fibers like glass or steel
To conclude, the features of the product areas such that it is hard to be seen in many products. Thus, the product leaves no scope for you to regard it as a highly effective and comforting item at the same time while working with it.